— Below are all our favorite messages —
- Me: We’re getting Thai, what do you want?
- Dad: Steak
- Me: Mum says you can’t have steak.
- Dad: But everything else tastes like flowers!
October 10, 2012
- MOM: I’m at grandma’s doing
- breakfast. Wish me luck. xoxoxo
- ME: Good luck. And now you’re adding bunnies to text all because you wish you had those little symbols, huh?
- MOM: I didn’t mean to send it is old, someone sent at Easter. Somehow it appeared and I couldn’t get rid of it so I sent it. I call it nightmare bunny cause it appears at strange times. xoxoxo
July 24, 2012
- MOM: I found this for you. (That was in Siri’s voice)
June 27, 2012
- ME: Guess what, I beat my mile time today
- DAD: Wow Seabiscuit
April 16, 2012
- Dad: Explain hipsters.
- Me: HAHA basically moms hairdresser
- Dad: Rudolfo? Or the chubby lady who feeds the dogs?
April 15, 2012
- MOM: Can I borrow the coat from your Cruella D’Ville halloween costume?
- ME: Of course, it’s in one of my closets
- MOM: I am currently wearing it. The cats are going wild. I think they want to marry me.
March 8, 2012
- DAD: Are we bowling? If so, what time?
- ME: Up to you!
- DAD: Umm… whats the bowling vibe? Positive? Indifferent? Negative? On a scale of 1-5.
February 28, 2012