- DAD: Is the phrase “Embrace Your Bald Spot” patented?
- ME: What?
- DAD: I want to patent that. You know, get ten cents every time someone stamps it on a shirt. I could write a blog.
- ME: I don’t know much about patent law, but I could look into it.
- DAD: Do that. We could give the money to charity.
- ME: What charity?
- DAD: Hair Plugs for the Bald.
- ME: Isn’t that kind of against the point of the slogan?
- DAD: It’s the 21st century. A little misdirection never hurt anyone
January 22, 2012