- MOM: Dad says he’s going to write a book “pretty girls do fart” it will probably be a best seller! I hope he dedicates it to me. ;-)
- ME: This is going on the internet.
- MOM: Wait till he writes it I don’t want anybody to steal his idea
— Below are all the messages tagged book —
- MOM: having fun reading my when parents text book. decided not to walk today to see if my hemorr gets better. look at this := looks like a walrus doesn’t it? (maybe not or maybe one with short tusks?) :)
May 23, 2012
- ME: Guess what! You made it on whenparentstext.com! It’s called “Texas Swagger”
- DAD: OMG
- DAD: When do we sign the book deal and sell foreign rights?
- ME: Just keep the funny texts coming
- DAD: Just landed in Boston. Will drink and text
April 25, 2012
- ME: Thanks for the book! How did you manage to get your texts published??
- MOM: Hope you like it. I laughed til I tinkled!
- ME: I want to put that in the book!
March 28, 2012
We, the admins of When Parents Text, would like to present our awards for 2011. But before we do, a quick look back at 2011:
The first week of January 2011, we were featured in Entertainment Weekly.
Edubs Must List in Penn Station
By April 2011 we moved off Tumblr and began hosting ourselves on our beautiful, blue site.
In August 2011 our book When Parents Text So Much Said… So Little Understood was available in bookstores. And HERE!
It’s been an absolutely crazy year for us. But guess what! I never did Zuckerberg Sophia. We’re still best friends. And we’re the only ones that update the site. We’re so grateful: thank you for texting, submitting, and reading.
Here’s to another year full of LOL!
And without fuller ado!
AWARDS FOR BEST OF 2011
And, because we had to:
Did your favorite make the list? Do you disagree? Do you actually hate Condom Cat? Let us know!
Big things to come from WPT!
Happy New Year!
January 2, 2012
Over the holidays, while returning some Christmas gifts, I walked by one of the Montclair institutions: Montclair Book Center.
When Parents Text front and center!
We hope everyone had a happy holiday! There is only one book left at Montclair Book Center, but they’re ordering more!
Have you seen WPT in your bookstore? Let us know!
December 28, 2011
Did you give or receive When Parents Text for the holidays? Let us know what you think!
My cousin, Ella with her parents’ copy.
Thank you for all your feedback, we’re so happy you’ve enjoyed the book!
Happy Holidays from WPT!