— Below are all the messages tagged confused —
- (NOT MY) MOM: We have power!
- ME: Who is this?
- (NOT MY) MOM: Crazy but great. Mom
- ME: You aren’t my mom
- ME: What’s my birthday if you are really my mom?
- (NOT MY) MOM: Don’t say that. I think it was the wine. It is fluctuating. Don’t know how long it will last. Love you. Mom.
October 29, 2012
- DAD: Good morning. Are you coming home today?
- DAD: Did you get my email?
- ME: No. What email?
- DAD: I asked you if you were coming home today.
- ME: Dad that was a text. Not an email.
- DAD: It was not. I do not know how to text.
April 17, 2012
- Dad: Eatinglunch att jimmy johns in mb
- Dad: Yeah i’ll delete it good for dinner were 30 bikers read or do you begging you today i got
- Me: I have no idea what you just said.
- Dad: I have no ideal where that message came from!
March 8, 2012
- MOM: You must come home at some point to give me an infinity scarf tutorial.
January 19, 2012
- ME: Can you text me Uncle Rick & Aunt Barb’s address?
- MOM: Those are mama and baby manatees. I’m looking at at least 10.
- ME: What?!
- MOM: Manatees.
January 13, 2012
- ME: Sorry grams, I was making oatmeal
- GRANDMA: with Vodka?
- ME: what?
- GRANDMA: or with out one of your cocktails
- ME: what?!
December 29, 2011