— Below are all the messages tagged curfew —
- MOM (4am): Next time u decide to stay out all night let somebody know
- ME: What?
- MOM: Next time u decide to stay out all night let somebody know
- ME: What are you talking about I’m in my room
- MOM: Wait what time did you get home?
- ME: 12
- MOM: I didn’t hear you come in
- ME: Yea next time check before sending hostile texts
May 2, 2012
- ME: What’s my curfew?
- MOM: NO LATER THAN 1, SORRY NOT YELLING
December 19, 2011
- ME: can i have until 10:30 please?
- DAD: only if you fist bump me whenever i want
December 5, 2011
- DAD: Aaaargh wench! Perhaps I be picking you up at 9:00 pm tonight?
- ME: Is 10 okay?
- DAD: Perhaps we be makin’ it 9:30 pm as I be a generous pirate……?
- ME: Ok.
- DAD: Where do I be sailing me car-ship to meet ya?
- ME: Matts house.
- DAD: Aaarggh. I thought that land lubber walked the plank and got eaten by me pet shark…
- DAD: Lol
- ME: Lol stop with your pirate talk father.
September 2, 2011
- MOM: Where are you? and did someone make bacon?
August 23, 2011
- DAD: What are your return to home plans? You need to be home b/f dark as your transportation method is not equipped for night operation. Regards, Parental Unit #2
August 16, 2011
- MOM: What time are you coming home?
- ME: What time do you want me home?
- MOM: No later than 11.
- ME: Okay :) I love you mom!
- MOM: If I would have said 10 would you still love me?
August 3, 2011