— Below are all the messages tagged dinner —
- MOM: We started making tortellini soup and didn’t have tortellini. So instead I am taking dad to that new bar. We will bring tortellini home at 6:30ish and make soup then. Love you!
April 11, 2013
- MOM: I finally mastered meatloaf! It only took 40 years! LOL
February 7, 2013
- ME: What time is dinner
- DAD: 8
- ME: Cool beans
- DAD: No, spaghetti and meatballs
January 7, 2013
- mom: You need to hurry home after work. Daddy made supper-salmon potatoes and holy beans.
- Me: What in the world are holy beans?
- Mom: They are regular pinto beans, but daddy cooked the h*ll out of them.
October 1, 2012
- Me: What are we having for dinner tonight?
- Mom: chili, it’s in the crack pot
September 16, 2012
- ME: we’re going to Manhattan for italian food
- DAD: have fun i am going 2 kitchen for a peanut butter sandwich
May 24, 2012
- MOM: Made dinner reservations for tomorrow at 6:29.
- ME: At 6:29? How specific.
- MOM: Didnt no how 2 make zero in thirty.
May 19, 2012