— Below are all the messages tagged dinner —
- Me: How was the steak by the way!?
- Mom: Dinner was good. Sadly, dad was not able to get his straw paper to work but I am proud to report that I zinged him good with mine!!!
October 21, 2013
- Mom: Please take the children out of the freezer if still frozen.
- You: I don’t even want to look in the freezer now.
- Mom: CHICKEN!!!!1!
October 17, 2013
- Me: What’s for dinner
- Dad: Cascades
- Dad: Do you want some
- Me: What the hell is a cascade
- Dad: Casadea
- Dad: Filled with chicken and peppers
- Me: That would be a quesadilla
September 4, 2013
- Me: Are you having a fancy anniversary dinner?
- Dad: Yes. Very. Scallops on a bed of mushrooms and pea risotto. Eating on the veranda overlooking the Pacific Ocean…with my bride by my side.
- Me: Wow on your own veranda?
- Dad: No just a big ass porch.
August 5, 2013
- Dad: Sossajiz, barby chik, salad.
- Me: Excuse me?
- Dad: Supper.
July 17, 2013
- MOM: We started making tortellini soup and didn’t have tortellini. So instead I am taking dad to that new bar. We will bring tortellini home at 6:30ish and make soup then. Love you!
April 11, 2013
- MOM: I finally mastered meatloaf! It only took 40 years! LOL
February 7, 2013