— Below are all the messages tagged driving —
- Dad: Plans for tonite?
- Me: Yes, going out.
- Dad: Okay rememeber the road is slick
- Dad: AND THE LAW IS OUT
May 20, 2013
- Mom: Driving in a minute so I can’t text.
- Me: So where did you drive to?
- Mom: Driving again.
- Mom: Not driving anymore I’m at school. Was today better than yesterday?
- Me: Kind of.
- Mom: Go to sleep. Driving.
- Me: Stop texting me while you’re driving.
- Mom: Brb. Driving.
June 13, 2012
- MOM: In the red devil now
- ME: What is that
- MOM: My car. I just named it.
June 11, 2012
- ME: when you get here, remind me to tell you about the job offers I got today.
- DAD: Sounds pasquini
- ME: pasquini?
- DAD: Drypoint
- DAD: While
- DAD: Subgroup
- ME: driving and texting. Stoppit
- DAD: Stepping while caribou
April 12, 2012
- ME: Can we drop Kate off on our way home?
- DAD: Again, only if she is nice and she has to wear shoes this time.
March 27, 2012
- DAD: You bought a car?
- ME: Yup!
- DAD: Did you check the trunk?
- ME: No, I forgot to. Maybe there is a dead body in there and that’s why it was so cheap.
- DAD: Or worse, it’s full of burritos.
March 3, 2012
- ME: Hey mom, what year is the eclipse?
- MOM: No idea! Eclipse? Solar or lunar? I didn’t hear a thing on the news about an eclipse! When did you hear about this?
- ME: Mom, you drive an eclipse.
February 27, 2012