— Below are all the messages tagged food —
- Me: What should I get?
- Dad: Some egg rolls some lo main some brocholi and beef some dried rice okay?
- Dad: no get 2 lo main
- Me: It’s “Lo Mein” by the way, and I don’t think they call it “dried rice”
- Dad: I knew about mistakes but texting is all about phonetics.
June 18, 2013
- Mom: No meat. No bread. ppl are hoarding again. I got 2 pork chops
- Mom: Bought dried milk
- Mom: Ppl are knocking into each other
- Mom: Lines down the block for gas
- Mom: A lady tried to run over my foot to get my porkchops
May 7, 2013
- Dad: Did you talk to my plants yet? It helps them grow
- Me: Not Yet. I’ve been too shy to introduce myself
- Dad: The cucumbers and peppers are pretty open. Make sure you introduce yourself to the tomatoes before you start dialogue.
May 7, 2013
- Me: The movie is about to start. I’ll let you know when it’s over.
- Mom: Have fun.
- Me: It’s an action movie. How much fun could I have?
- Mom: Cup half full. You could be sitting home in your underwear eating nachos.
April 30, 2013
- Mom: When u get home you may find the carton of my milk somewhere odd. I don’t know where I put it and I can’t find it.
April 29, 2013
- Dad: You are a major twerp.
- Dad: You took all the salsa.
- Dad: not ok.
April 14, 2013
- MOM: Omg I just saw a cat food commercial and the food looked good :(((((
- ME: Ummmmmmmmmmmm
- MOM: Obvi I’m ashamed
April 8, 2013