— Below are all the messages tagged food —
- DAD: How long should I bake the cookies for? The instructions say 9-11 minutes.
- ME: I do 5 on each rack, so 10 total.
- DAD: What do you mean by each rack? The bottom then the top?
- ME: Yes if you put two trays in at once
- DAD: What if I only put one in at a time? Do I still follow that approach, and, if so, does it matter if I do the top or bottom first?
- ME: Then just do 10 mins on the middle rack.
- DAD: OK. Thanks. Might have more questions. Waiting for butter to soften up.
April 1, 2014
- Mom: If your dad or sister asks where the rice krispy treats went I’ll explain that I had to eat your share
January 4, 2014
- Me: Whole wheat tortilla, eggs, ham, spinach, peach mango salsa, and a touch of jdawg sauce.
- Dad: Purple, socks, iPhone, kindness, frivolity, cereal, and a touch of je ne sais quoi.
- Me: Purple?
- Dad: As random as your text.
- Dad: Oh wait, you ATE those things together?
- Dad: It just read as a random string of foods. Jk lols rofl.
December 3, 2013
- ME: Don’t forget the fruit by the foots!
- MOM: Nope
- MOM: Fruits by the feet
October 29, 2013
- Me: Do you need us to pick up anything?
- Mom: I think we have everything — probably hamburgers, sweet potatoes, salad, and some of Ems desserts*– does that sound good? I ALSO HAVE NOODLES
October 15, 2013
- Me: Just watched Grease
- Mom: Just cooked in grease. Fajita meat.
September 30, 2013