- DAD: What do u think i shud get ur mutha for her birfday
- ME: hmmmmm……a claddaugh ring
- DAD: What is that
- ME: its an irish ring of friendship
- DAD: But she and i r a bit more than friends
— Below are all the messages tagged gifts —
- Dad: I’m at staples. Would you like a Michael Bublé calendar for Christmas?
December 11, 2012
- ME: Do you have any ideas for mom’s birthday?
- DAD: I was thinking of buying a small greenhouse
- ME: Aww that’s nice. What would you grow in it?
- DAD: Pot
- DAD: Or tomatoes
May 22, 2012
- MOM: This is my anniversary gift from Daddy: 4 frogs smoking cigars, drinking Coke, and playing poker in Sombreros.
March 20, 2012
Tags: anniversary, gifts
- GRANDMA: Hey, hope you really like the creams. It is not because I think your skin is bad that I send this…..It is or a life time. It is prevention! Ok?call little bIllys wife with any questions. xoxo nana
December 30, 2011
Over the holidays, while returning some Christmas gifts, I walked by one of the Montclair institutions: Montclair Book Center.
When Parents Text front and center!
We hope everyone had a happy holiday! There is only one book left at Montclair Book Center, but they’re ordering more!
Have you seen WPT in your bookstore? Let us know!
December 28, 2011
- DAD: I got ur gma an i pad 4 xmas
- ME: She is going to hate that like how you gave her a wii last year. She can’t work them!
- DAD: not evry1 can b as hip as mii