— Below are all the messages tagged happybirthday —
- Dad: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
- Me: Thanks dad! Love you!!
- Dad: I accidentally sent this to Travis just now: Love you, girl. Have fun, be safe. He wrote back, “Thanks Buddy, you too.”
- Dad: I play golf with Travis.
- Me: Probably not anymore, though.
June 24, 2013
- mom: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are so special-so thankful for this day
- ME: It’s not my birthday…..hahaha
- mom: Oops Save it for tomorrow!
December 12, 2012
- Mom: When are we celebrating your birthday?? Sunday?? Tuesday?? Let me know.
- Me: Tuesday we are all going out to dinner. Forgot to tell you. Nothing exciting about 25.
- Mom: BIRTHDAYS ARE ALWAYS EXCITING!!
- Mom: YOU GET CAKE AND PRESENTS!
- Me: haha Ok!
- Mom: WE CAN HAVE BALLOONS AND CANDLES
- Mom: WHAT ABOUT A CLOWN???
- Me: No thanks! Crazy Woman!
- Mom: I could dress up like a clown when we go out to eat. Does that sound like a good idea.
- Me: You took two happy pills this morning didn’t you.
- Mom: No just 1
- Mom: I did have 3 cups of coffee and a chicken biscuit with mayonnaise and cheese.
November 30, 2012
- Dad: Happy birthday Megan! i bet i am the first to text you “Happy Birthday” today WHILE standing on one leg! love you! from your C R A Z Y dad
- Me: Thanks! Did you really type that standing on one leg?
- Dad: Yes i was downstairs in the kitchen. it took me a long time because of all the symbols and i was starting to wobble but i told myself “keep going! you are almost done!”
October 15, 2012
- Me: Do you have anything you would like to say to me?
- Mom: hey shorty……..its your birthday……we’re going to party like………its your birthday
- Me: omg that just made me laugh out loud
- Mom: i’ve had that planned for two days
August 27, 2012
- ME: What day of the week was I born on?
- MOM: I thought sat or sun I will check. I was there but wasnt really thinkin bout the day it was
June 30, 2012
- MOM: You and 50 cents have the same birthday!
June 27, 2012