— Below are all the messages tagged jokes —
- Me: Does olive oil go bad?
- Mom: I don’t think so. Your stepdad says, “Google that shit.”
- Mom: He would like to add that Popeye loves it when Olive Oil is bad.
April 17, 2013
- MOM: Easter dinner is Sunday night at our house. Hope u guys r free. Be there or be….oval (like an egg!)
March 28, 2013
- Me: We have a new pope.
- Mom: I know.
- Me: they haven’t released his name yet but it should be soon.
- Me: oh wait, they just did! He’s from Argentina!
- Mom: Ole!
March 13, 2013
- DAD: Knock knock
- ME: Who’s there?
- DAD: Dwayne
- ME: Dwayne who?
- DAD: Dwayne the tub, I’m dwowning!!!
March 7, 2013
- Dad: We’re waiting to be discharged from the hospital, but they’re a little backed up.
- Me: Why don’t you suggest they use the restroom or take some laxitives?
- Dad: Your joke was loo-dicrous
February 22, 2013
- ME: What time is dinner
- DAD: 8
- ME: Cool beans
- DAD: No, spaghetti and meatballs
January 7, 2013
- DAD: You need to be less lazy. Get some work done
- ME: It’s the thanksgiving hangover. I have no motivation to burn calories.
- DAD: If you sit around you will get fat… and die.
- ME: Dad you did not just reference Mean Girls
- DAD: Its the new one: Mean Dads
November 23, 2012