— Below are all the messages tagged love —
- DAD: You need to be happy with yourself before you can be happy with somebody else
- DAD: Until you get desperate and marry someone like your mother
August 12, 2014
- Mom: I need chocolate
- Me: Rough day?
- Mom: (I have a date with the father of my children this evening.)
- Me: Where are y’all going?
- Mom: Don’t know.
- Mom: Want to join us?
- Mom: It couldn’t get worse.
- Mom: Don’t tell him I said that.
- Mom: That would make him sad.
August 12, 2014
- Dad: How’s the bum?
- (10 mins later)
- Dad: Concerned about you as a whole person as well.
February 21, 2014
- DAD: The hair thieves are in Venezuela. They make women put their hair in pony tails then cut them off…and sold for hair extensions. love dad
- ME: Phew
- DAD: This is for real. honest. I wouldn’t be surprised if the same crime soon comes to a city near you. Love dad
- ME: I’ll watch out. Thanks dad
- DAD: Remember you are a prey item, a quarry, a target, a victim for some cold hearted, vicious, non-human. That’s why I mean it when I say ‘safety first’
August 14, 2013
- Mom: Where are you?
- Mom: Britt?
- Me: Watching a movie.
- Mom: Where?
- Me: A friend’s house.
- Mom: Oh no! I “zooooomed” home to “spoon” w/ you! Lol!
- Mom: :(
June 14, 2013
- MOM: Hello my chickies. (i had to type that one in becuase swype kept making it cockpits.) Your mama is loving you a lot today.
April 18, 2013
- DAD: What do u think i shud get ur mutha for her birfday
- ME: hmmmmm……a claddaugh ring
- DAD: What is that
- ME: its an irish ring of friendship
- DAD: But she and i r a bit more than friends
April 6, 2013