— Below are all the messages tagged love —
- Dad: How’s the bum?
- (10 mins later)
- Dad: Concerned about you as a whole person as well.
February 21, 2014
- DAD: The hair thieves are in Venezuela. They make women put their hair in pony tails then cut them off…and sold for hair extensions. love dad
- ME: Phew
- DAD: This is for real. honest. I wouldn’t be surprised if the same crime soon comes to a city near you. Love dad
- ME: I’ll watch out. Thanks dad
- DAD: Remember you are a prey item, a quarry, a target, a victim for some cold hearted, vicious, non-human. That’s why I mean it when I say ‘safety first’
August 14, 2013
- Mom: Where are you?
- Mom: Britt?
- Me: Watching a movie.
- Mom: Where?
- Me: A friend’s house.
- Mom: Oh no! I “zooooomed” home to “spoon” w/ you! Lol!
- Mom: :(
June 14, 2013
- MOM: Hello my chickies. (i had to type that one in becuase swype kept making it cockpits.) Your mama is loving you a lot today.
April 18, 2013
- DAD: What do u think i shud get ur mutha for her birfday
- ME: hmmmmm……a claddaugh ring
- DAD: What is that
- ME: its an irish ring of friendship
- DAD: But she and i r a bit more than friends
April 6, 2013
- Dad: Tomorrow. Tomorrow. I’ll see you tomorrow. It’s only a day away! From the musical Annie
March 1, 2013
- Me: Im comming home next weekend
- Dad: Chill
February 15, 2013