- MOM: Hello my chickies. (i had to type that one in becuase swype kept making it cockpits.) Your mama is loving you a lot today.
— Below are all the messages tagged love —
- DAD: What do u think i shud get ur mutha for her birfday
- ME: hmmmmm……a claddaugh ring
- DAD: What is that
- ME: its an irish ring of friendship
- DAD: But she and i r a bit more than friends
April 6, 2013
- Dad: Tomorrow. Tomorrow. I’ll see you tomorrow. It’s only a day away! From the musical Annie
March 1, 2013
Valentine’s Day can be a time of deliberating uncertainty. Should I ask him to BE MINE? Are we really dating? Or is this the friend train? Does she like pink or red roses? Milk or dark chocolate? It can get rough. We know.
So this Valentine’s Day– When Parents Text is the foil to all the doubt.
We’ve compiled a Best of Love List to celebrate what can sometimes feel like the only relationship in your life with unconditional love. Here are our favorites.
and Just Cause
This Valentine’s Day, don’t forget to tell your parents you love them!
Wear red socks and always go for the dark chocolate.
I’m the one in the goose sweatshirt.
February 12, 2013
Tags: bestof, love, valentinesday
- Mom: Are u bringing him to Laguna to meet your mummy?
- Mom: He should meet me because I’m the only smart, beautiful and sane person in your family tree. Lol
- Me: Hey, what about me?
- Mom: Not counting you of course.
- Mom: You are the smartest most beautiful nut on the tree!
February 11, 2013
- ME: I got 100% on my final for my class!
- MOM: It is settled- you are super smart. not sure who you got that from. I am so proud of you. Smart, cute, and nice. Wow.