- DAD: The hair thieves are in Venezuela. They make women put their hair in pony tails then cut them off…and sold for hair extensions. love dad
- ME: Phew
- DAD: This is for real. honest. I wouldn’t be surprised if the same crime soon comes to a city near you. Love dad
- ME: I’ll watch out. Thanks dad
- DAD: Remember you are a prey item, a quarry, a target, a victim for some cold hearted, vicious, non-human. That’s why I mean it when I say ‘safety first’
— Below are all the messages tagged love —
- Mom: Where are you?
- Mom: Britt?
- Me: Watching a movie.
- Mom: Where?
- Me: A friend’s house.
- Mom: Oh no! I “zooooomed” home to “spoon” w/ you! Lol!
- Mom: :(
June 14, 2013
- MOM: Hello my chickies. (i had to type that one in becuase swype kept making it cockpits.) Your mama is loving you a lot today.
April 18, 2013
Tags: autocorrect, love
- DAD: What do u think i shud get ur mutha for her birfday
- ME: hmmmmm……a claddaugh ring
- DAD: What is that
- ME: its an irish ring of friendship
- DAD: But she and i r a bit more than friends
April 6, 2013
- Dad: Tomorrow. Tomorrow. I’ll see you tomorrow. It’s only a day away! From the musical Annie
March 1, 2013
Valentine’s Day can be a time of deliberating uncertainty. Should I ask him to BE MINE? Are we really dating? Or is this the friend train? Does she like pink or red roses? Milk or dark chocolate? It can get rough. We know.
So this Valentine’s Day– When Parents Text is the foil to all the doubt.
We’ve compiled a Best of Love List to celebrate what can sometimes feel like the only relationship in your life with unconditional love. Here are our favorites.
and Just Cause
This Valentine’s Day, don’t forget to tell your parents you love them!
Wear red socks and always go for the dark chocolate.
I’m the one in the goose sweatshirt.