- MOM: Many thanks for the scrumptious chocolate strawberries! Emoticon: Pic of tiny cute animal munching with some chocolate crumbs found on the corners of her/his mouth.
— Below are all the messages tagged mothersday —
- ME: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY AGAIN! Thank you for everything you do for me; from packages of snacks to talking through important decisions. I love you and I appreciate you, mom.
- MOM: There’s no acronym for im in tears you’ve touched my heart- IAITYTMH? thank u so much!!!!!
May 13, 2012
Tags: abbrevs, mothersday
- ME: Happy mothers day!
- MOM: glad i can’t say the same to you! (at least not yet) xxxxx
May 13, 2012
- ME: We need to get mom a mothers day present
- DAD: and we need to get grams too so keep an eye out
- ME: Parakeet!
- DAD: K
- ME: Really?
- DAD: Yeah, why? You don’t have to get it. I can do it.
- ME: We have to get a cage.
- DAD: For whay?
- ME: Parakeet
- DAD: Who says we gettin a parakeet?
- ME: You said K.
- DAD: Who said OK on getting a parakeet..?
- ME: You!
- DAD: when did I say that?
- ME: A few minutes ago..
- DAD: No no, u midunderstood
- ME: You just said we could get grams a parakeet
- DAD: NO PARAKEET AND THAT IS FINAL
May 8, 2012
Mother tested, Bowtie Man approved!
We’ve officially opened the When Parents Text shoppe!
A special thank you to Zack, our designer extraordinaire!
As a special Mother’s Day gift, we’re discounting a few choice items that would make the perfect gifts.
How good would that look on your mom? Paired with some high-waisted denim and some practical footwear? It would look great!
Save $2 on the perfect gift for the mom who texts you constantly.
Does your mom like coffee? Tea? Hot soup?
Buy her this mug! It’s the perfect way to say, I love you!
Get this oversized (how big is oversized?!) mug for $13, buy a bunch of tulips, and call it a day!
April 23, 2012
Tags: love, merch, mothersday
We love our signature blue.
But sometimes we like to spice it up!
Below are our recent themed backgrounds: Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Independence Day. But the possibilities are endless!
Give us your thoughts and ideas!
July 6, 2011
Tags: design, fathersday, july4, mothersday
- MOM: Thanks for the Mother’s Day candle. I love it!
- ME: You’re welcome. Glad you like it!
- MOM: I am burning it now. It smells so good. But do not worry. I will not eat the candle.