— Below are all the messages tagged office —
- DAD: I nuked one of the Panninis from the garage fridge. Amazing. The toast is somewhat toasted on the bottom.
- ME: Did you follow the directions and use the crisper?
- DAD: Yes. Really complicated. Took more time to understand the instructions than to cook it. I had a little help from a guy that was familliar with microwave pizza.
May 14, 2012
- MOM: MOM: Everyone out today. had hard day then there students came in w bags on head and sang to me! gave me rock! sending pixs.
March 29, 2012
- MOM: RUNNING OUTSIDE FIRE ALARM WENT OFF !
- MOM: i hope it semi burns so i can get a free vacation!!!
- MOM: oh false alarm LOL get it!
- MOM: we are back inside now, really cute fireman. i asked him to stay all day incase we catch on fire again.
- (1 hour later..)
- MOM: tried to start fire with company toaster. to no avail! wahhh hot fire man is gone forever!
March 27, 2012
- MOM: Board meeting. Bored meeting.
- ME: blah
- MOM: Aargh! Tried to sneak a round of angry birds – thought phone on mute – when i hit the icon all you could hear were laughing pigs
February 16, 2012
- MOM: Every time Sarah has sneezed today, uh a lot, she says “bless me.”
- ME: Hahaha
- MOM: It’s not gonna be funny when I come over this desk and assault her.
December 5, 2011
- MOM: I’m in airport lounge. Boarding in 10
- MOM: Hiding behind a plant so I avoid work folk!
- ME: ….are you actually hiding behind a plant? Hahahahaha
- MOM: Too bad I’m not wearing green
- ME: Hahaha. What’s your alibi if they find you? “ohhh…I was watering it…”
- MOM: Getting fresh oxygen before recycled air of the plane
- MOM: Just double checked to ensure plant not plastic
December 1, 2011
- MOM: I got my pajama jeans in the mail today… lol : )
- ME: What are you going to do with those?
- MOM: I can’t wait to wear them to work!
October 17, 2011