— Below are all the messages tagged pets —
- Me: What about faye?
- Dad: Faye, Esther….she could end up playing Mah Jong on Friday nights
- Me: You should try writing for snl dad
- Dad: It’s past my bedtime
November 27, 2013
- ME: Did rocky eat
- DAD: Not with me. Maybe Shannon
- ME: This is Shannon
- DAD: Then no.
September 9, 2013
- Dad: You know how I like to stop and stoplights and bark at the dogs next to me to see if they’ll start barking? I just did that and the lady driving looked over and caught me in the act.
- Me: …I did not know that that was something you liked to do…
- Dad: Really? You can bark silently- act like your barking- and about 50% of dogs will bark back
- Dad: Try it
August 30, 2013
- Me: Daddy! Can I please please please have a cat?!
- Dad: We have one already, he comes by every night and visits the trash
August 13, 2013
- ME: Hope you guys are doing well! We went to play mini-golf and got ice cream for my birthday!
- DAD: We are doing great. Maya is meeting all the neighborhood dogs and found a spot in the park two blocks away where she likes to poop.
July 30, 2013
- Me: Amanda Bynes pour gasoline on her dog and almost lit it on fire, how can you say she isn’t crazy?
- Dad: That’s not a big deal, I almost lit our dog on fire once.
July 29, 2013
- Dad: So the new kitten is named Brody?
- Dad: You should call him Bodhi
- Dad: the kitten that is.
- Dad: Bodhi is the name of a character Patrick Swayze played in a movie called Point Break with Keanu Reeves
- Dad: Keanu Reeves’ character was named Johnny Utah.
June 5, 2013