— Below are all the messages tagged shopping —
- Mom: Just ordered the pie slicer…and 2 pairs of shoes.
- Me: It’s a slippery slope.
March 30, 2013
- ME: It’s storming… Am I gonna die?
- MOM: Someday
- ME: Haha…. But really how bad is it supposed to get?
- MOM: No idea…we’re at Kohls
- ME: What are you doing at kohls?
- MOM: What’dya think
June 30, 2012
- MOM: Went to store to get vegetable juice cause its good for memory. I forgot it!
June 11, 2012
- MOM: Why don’t stores sell stuffed animals anymore?
- ME: Where are you looking?
- MOM: CVS and Target. I’m too embarrassed to go to Hallmark.
- ME: What happen at Hallmark?!
- MOM: I bought stuff, then before I got to the car remembered I needed a bag, then went back and bought the bad. I can’t go back a third time. I’m done.
May 23, 2012
- MOM: You like it?
- ME: Yeah, why?
- MOM: We may get it, it got moon roof.
January 16, 2012
- DAD: How’s the toy section?
- DAD: How’s the card section?
- DAD: How’s the health care product section?
January 2, 2012
- MOM: Hey, Found thou a pair of Jeans, 2 casual Burton up shirts and a long sleeve Old Navy tee shirt at Good Weevi
- MOM: Good grief I hate this smart phone. read between the lions
December 28, 2011