— Below are all the messages tagged travel —
- MOM: On the plane sitting next to a mom with a new baby screaming its head off. Finally mom starts feeding baby and dad says to me “finally got the titty out”
February 22, 2013
- Dad: We’re going to Fresno tomorrow
- Me: I know. Drive carefully. Watch your gas as you always tell me
- Dad: After the sardine salad we had 4 dinner i will have to watch my gas!
- Me: Oh dear! Sounds like it!
- Dad: You can hear it all the way in Washington?
February 18, 2013
- Me: On the plane waiting for it to depart! Wooooohooo!
- Mom: You go girl! May the bird of paradise fly up your nose! Hehe.
- Me: hahaha what
- Mom: I thought this was a good time to say something really cool and that’s all I could think of.
January 6, 2013
- Dad: Ur in got tix for the cho cho
- Me: Yaaaay!! choo choo!
- Dad: Calm dow, it’s just a train. Act like u been on one before.
December 19, 2012
- Dad: U want to go on cruise?? Just u and me…Mum can’t make it.
- Me: when?
- Dad: Sorry was meant for your brother…U need to work
December 7, 2012
- MOM: There is a horrendously ugly baby on the flight. The mom is ok, but he got his looks from his Grandma. I can’t even look at them.
October 20, 2012
- Dad: Look who’s cah cah cah cahruuzin down the streets!
- Me: Get her out of the drivers seat please
- Dad: DOG- “They see my rollin, and they hattin”
October 17, 2012