— Below are all the messages tagged TV —
- Mom: Sitting in class with a really bad case of the jimmy leg!!!
November 7, 2012
- MOM: Your dad is so hip. He told me that cameron from modern family is engaged in real life. Look at him being all in the know.
September 25, 2012
- Mom: The end of the world must be here…just saw a commercial for vagina soap.
- Me: Ew. Mom!
- Mom: I know!! Why do they have to put that on TV?! During Storage Wars?!?! Are they really hitting their target deomgraphic?
September 24, 2012
- Mom: WATCHING HOW BOOZE CHANGED AMERICA ON DISCOVERY..INTERESTING
- Me: You’re excited.
- Mom: Can’t work the caps.
September 20, 2012
- Mom: Are you going to watch Big Brother live?
- Me: Yep!
- Mom: Me too
- Me: Woot!
- Mom: I did my last text completely with my left hand while I brushed my teeth with my right hand!
September 17, 2012
- Dad: almost all of the contestants on The Voice tonight were wearing fedoras.
- Me: why were you watching The Voice?
- Dad: your mom was heming her pants so we needed something to do.
September 12, 2012
- ME: Do you know your comcast sign in password? I want to watch the Olympics online :)
- DAD: It’s gonna cost you
July 29, 2012