— Below are all the messages tagged weather —
- Dad: I tried sending you a picture of our weather but it didn’t work
- Me: It did work!!! I was very impressed with your skills on sending me that!! What you sent is called a “link” and when I click on it…it brings me to the page that you were looking at!
- Dad: I hurt my arm patting myself on the back
April 21, 2013
- Mom: Weather is not nice here either. Wish spring would come soon!
- Me: I know. I thought Phil said it was supposed to come early…
- Mom: That Phil is a little fool.
March 21, 2013
- Mom: Your father is raking leaves! Its downpouring. Should I laugh or cry?
November 19, 2012
- MOM: Hey baby! It’s sunny out so wear sunblock, it’s in the umbrella-ella-ella-ay-ay-ay basket! Love you!
January 10, 2012
- MOM: How’s the day going!
- MOM: It’s rainy & so autumn feeling here.
- MOM: Autumn is my favorite word. BTW.
November 7, 2011
- DAD: A very blustery day! I let Z out @ lunchtime, he blew off, luckily a friendly hawk brought him back.
November 3, 2011
- MOM: Do you have off for Labor Day?
- ME: Yes
- MOM: That surprises me. Do you have plans?
- ME: Yeah. There is an english event and I was going to go to the football game.
- MOM: Sounds fun–I hope to dance in the rain and sew on my quilt
September 2, 2011