— Below are all the messages tagged www —
- Mum: Where can I get one of those GPS trackers for a car like Dexter has?
- Mum: Nevermind I found one on eBay.
August 27, 2013
- Dad: I tried sending you a picture of our weather but it didn’t work
- Me: It did work!!! I was very impressed with your skills on sending me that!! What you sent is called a “link” and when I click on it…it brings me to the page that you were looking at!
- Dad: I hurt my arm patting myself on the back
April 21, 2013
- MOM: Have you heard of the website Homestarrunner? Heard it was pretty funny.
April 13, 2013
- Mom: at work … Bored
- Me: google things
- Mom: did that
- Me: ok
- Mom: I now know all about shoulder surgeries and the apostle Paul
April 2, 2013
- Mom: Just ordered the pie slicer…and 2 pairs of shoes.
- Me: It’s a slippery slope.
March 30, 2013
- Mom: This morning i googled why is my dog licking her butt and i just realized it is still in my google box for all to see
- Mom: I just laughed out loud in my cubicle
December 10, 2012
- Mom: Like in the subject line of your email you could write toes. And I would know it was you instead of the hacker.
- Me: Toes??
- Mom: You dont want to do toes?!?!
October 25, 2012